At MnSearch, we love to get to know our speakers better before the event – what we can expect to learn, what their passions are, and possibly the most important question: their favorite GIF.
Join us at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, May 27 when Navah Hopkins, Director of Paid Media at Hennessey Digital, shares her expertise on making the most of any account, no matter the budget.
(Not registered? No worries! Register here now.)
Meet Navah Hopkins, Our May Speaker!
- What can attendees expect to take away from your session?
- Beyond strategies and tactics on how to troubleshoot and scale ROI in any PPC budget, they will also be empowered on the path to being Bounty Hunters of Profit and Happiness (through Star Wars).
- What top 3 skills and/or characteristics are important to have in your line of work?
- Customer love is crucial – we are responsible for driving profit and success to humans behind brands as well as helping customers of the brand get what they need. We need to be invested in their success.
- Creative thinking grounded in analytical responsibility. It’s vital that we leave ourselves open to test out of the box solutions, creatives, and channels, but we also have to make sure everything we do can be defended by data.
- Willingness to fail fast and always be willing to check your assumptions on how a media channel functions. We work in a fast paced industry and resting on past strategies is a sure way to see accounts tank. Building in 5-10 minutes a day to check account performance is a great way to ensure you are never caught off guard by a change.
- Which marketing tool could you not live without? Google Analytics!
- What piece of career advice would you give your younger self, knowing what you know now?
- Don’t stress about how much you work or make. Focus on taking care of yourself so you’re in the best position to win for your clients.
- Besides PPC, what’s one topic of discussion that you could talk about for hours on end?My fur babies (HK, Freyja, Chinook, and Arhu) and Star Wars!
- Where can we connect with you online?
- BONUS: What’s your favorite GIF?
Want to hear more from Navah? Grab your tickets now!
Get my ticket for the May event >>>