Seeking a More Diverse, Equitable & Inclusive Search & Digital Marketing Community Where All Belong
MnSearch is committed to pursuing diversity, equity, inclusivity, and belonging (DEIB) for the betterment of our community and beyond. It is our goal to create a welcoming atmosphere where all people:
- Feel comfortable with sharing their opinions and insights
- Receive recognition for the value they bring to the table
- Remain open to hearing from and relating to one another
We’re aware that we’ve not always been mindful of DEIB efforts since we first started in 2011. We’re taking that awareness and building upon it to co-create a space with our community where all people feel valued and welcome.
We’re taking many steps to weave DIEB into our organization, including:
- Creating and maintaining a Diversity Committee, led by our Diversity Director
- Increasing diversity amongst our event speakers
- Offering programming that discusses diversity, equity, inclusivity, and belonging for the board and our community as a whole
- Continuing our own antiracism journeys and encouraging others to do the same
We believe these things to be true: Black lives matter; love is love; women’s rights are human rights; and, diversity creates stronger communities. We’ll base the work we do from here on out on these beliefs. We hope you’ll join us, because we’re better together.
Want to Know More About Our Commitment to DEIB?
We welcome you to reach out to our Board of Directors with your comments, concerns and recommendations for furthering our DEIB efforts. Please fill out the form below and we’ll be back in touch shortly!
Note: Our inbox is managed by our all-volunteer board, so please be patient with us. We’ll be back with you as soon as we’re able. Thank you!