On Wednesday, January 22nd, Dan Morrison of Aimclear® will dive deep into paid social platforms. His session is packed with takeaways to ensure you’re ready to take paid search strategy to the next level.
(Not registered? No worries! Register here now.)
Meet Dan Morrison, Our January Speaker!
- What can attendees expect to take away from your session?
- Facebook will continue to engineer “free” organic brand traffic into marketing oblivion. Good news, though – the visibility you crave will still be available, but brands need to be much sharper in 2020 for their content to be seen by the right audiences.
- New ad formats and channels will continue to expand. Understanding how to maximize powerful formats and channels and avoid ones that will be money pits is essential in the next 6-12 months.
- Marketing silos are GONE. Smart marketers will go deeper into INTEGRATED marketing to help them craft remarketing audiences on AND off your websites for retargeting glory.
- What top 3 skills and/or characteristics are important to have in your line of work?
- Continuous pursuit of learning
- Analytics chops
- Unafraid to kill your darlings
- Which marketing tool could you not live without? OMG, so many to choose from…probably would say Google Analytics is the goto
- What piece of career advice would you give your younger self, knowing what you know now? Don’t be in a rush, enjoy the learning process, and have compassion on yourself, your team members, and your partners.
- Besides Paid Social, what’s one topic of discussion that you could talk about for hours on end?Transformative justice
- Where can we connect with you online?
- Twitter: @DanimalsHouse
- BONUS: What’s your favorite GIF?
Want to hear more from Dan? Grab your tickets now!
Get my ticket for the January event >>>