June 22nd, 2018
Join the leaders in digital marketing in St. Paul, MN
The 2018 MnSearch Summit is a one-day marketing conference that brings together marketing and business professionals from around Minnesota and the greater Midwest for a day learning from an elite lineup of keynote and session speakers.
This is the perfect event for marketers no matter if you’re in-house, in an agency or in business for yourself. It doesn’t matter if you’re a digital marketing newbie or seasoned ninja, the MnSearch Summit can provide you with just about as many insights as Minnesota has Lakes. Topics being covered by leading marketing pros this year include: SEO, PPC, social media, email, content, video, analytics and much more.
"MnSearch Summit is one of my favorite regional events in the industry. The best and brightest from around the world head to Minneapolis to deliver incredible content, and the networking is exceptional thanks, in part, to the intimacy and warmth the hosts create."Rand FishkinWizard of Moz
Even though MNSearch Summit may be considered a regional show, it attracts top-level speakers every year. Because it’s a smaller show, it has a more intimate feel, which makes networking great here.Larry KimMobile Monkey
Dr. Pete Meyers
Future of SEO
Coordinated Channel Optimization
AI + Content Marketing
Content & Copywriting
Display / retargeting
General SEO + Q&A
Analytics / Measurement
Tickets & Registration
Join us on Friday, June 22nd for a premier digital marketing summit held at the St. Paul RiverCentre in downtown St. Paul, Minnesota presented by the Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association. In 2018, attendees will have the chance to absorb an even larger amount of insightful takeaways while basking in an even more superior conference experience.
To get the best value, consider a summit ticket + a full year membership to MnSearch which will save you $250 if you register before March 31st.
Beer Garden Sponsor
Venue & Lodging
For the 2018 Summit, we are going back to the beautiful St. Paul RiverCentre. It has twice been honored as “Best Convention Center” by Minnesota Meetings and Events Magazine.
St. Paul RiverCentre
175 W Kellogg Blvd
St Paul, MN 55102
Our official MnSearch Summit hotel is the famous St. Paul Hotel, conveniently located a couple of blocks away from the St. Paul RiverCentre.
- Call 800-292-9292 and mention you’re staying for the MnSearch Summit to get the offered rate OR
- Visit www.saintpaulhotel.com, select the arrival and departure dates, select Group/Block from the Special Rates dropdown and enter code 180621MNS.
Saint Paul Hotel
350 Market Street
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Telephone: (651) 292-9292
OTHER HOTELS NEARBY:
Holiday Inn St. Paul Downtown
175 7th St W, St Paul, MN 55102
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Paul Downtown
200 7th St W, St Paul, MN 55102
InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront
11 E Kellogg Blvd, St Paul, MN 55101
- Are there group discounts?
- How does my company become a sponsor?
- We have different levels of sponsorship for the summit or even for our monthly events. Email our sponsorship team to discover the right opportunity for your organization.
- What is the dress code/attire for the conference?
- There is no official dress code for the conference and we welcome a range of attire at the event. Business casual is the most common attire.
- Do I need to pre-select the sessions to attend?
- No. You can decide what track and session you want to attend when you get to the Summit.
- Will I receive the presentations from the speakers?
- Yes! The presentations will be uploaded to SlideShare and shared within two weeks after the event.
- What meals can I expect at the conference?
- Breakfast and lunch will be served as well as snacks throughout the day. Make sure to stick around after the sessions end as drinks will be also provided to network/socialize with speakers!
- What if something comes up and I can’t make it?
- Attendee registrations may be canceled and refunded in full by notifying MnSearch by email at [email protected] prior to May 22nd, 2018. Cancellations after May 22nd, 2018 are non-refundable. Registrations may be transferred to another person in your company or organization at any time prior to prior to June 2nd, 2018 by notifying [email protected]. It is not permitted to resell a MnSearch Summit registration.
- If I have a question not covered here, who should I contact?
- You can contact us at [email protected] if you have any other questions about the summit.
Get your brand in front of the right audience as leaders in digital marketing, search engine optimization and more. Convene this June in Minneapolis, MN for the MnSearch Summit. We’ve got plenty of ways to make your company’s name visible throughout the conference and online. We are currently discussing sponsorship opportunities. Please contact our Sponsorship team to discover the right opportunity for your organization.