We had the opportunity to interview several of our highly anticipated speakers for the 2017 MnSearch Summit. Keep reading to learn more about what Ross sees as the mistakes marketers are still making today, his interest in self-driving cars, and his favorite gif!
If you haven’t already, register today to see Ross on stage on June 23rd at the Summit!
1. What are you most excited about for the MnSearch Summit?
I’m most excited for the new insights that I’m sure the other speakers are going to be delivering all day at this event. So many great practitioners and thought leaders in one place – it’s going to great!
2. What career advice could you offer for fellow digital marketers?
Never stop learning. It’s easy to fall into the trap of being comfortable with your existing skillset. Never settle. Keep looking for opportunities to improve as a professional.
3. What advancement in technology are you most excited about in the near future?
4. Besides digital marketing, what is one topic of discussion that you could talk about for hours on end?
5. What is one mistake that you still see marketers making in 2017?
Marketers are launching too many albums & not enough mixtapes — What does that mean? It means instead of always rushing to force people to give an email to access your best content, offer some of your greatest hits for free. Nurture the relationship before making the request.
6. Which digital marketing tool, could you not live without?
7. At happy hour, what is your go-to drink?