We had the opportunity to interview several of our highly anticipated speakers for the 2017 MnSearch Summit. Keep reading to learn more about Max’s career advice, voice search, and home automation.
If you haven’t already, register today to see Max’s technical seo presentation on June 23rd at the Summit!
1. What are you most excited about for the MnSearch Summit?
This will be my first time at the MnSearch Summit and I am really excited as I’ve heard nothing but the best things about the event: the speakers, the organization, the audience, the networking events, etc.
2. What career advice could you offer for fellow digital marketers?
This industry is moving really fast. Never settle and never stop learning. Learn from best practices, implement, try then learn from failures and successes and start over.
3. What advancement in technology are you most excited about in the near future?
Web development technologies such as Progressive Web Apps and what they can bring to the web. I am also really excited and fascinated about voice search, digital assistants, and home automation.
4. Besides digital marketing, what is one topic of discussion that you could talk about for hours on end?
Basketball/NBA, and new technologies in general.
5. What is one mistake that you still see marketers making in 2017?
A lot of websites have not migrated to HTTPS yet. I think it would be a mistake to start 2018 with a non-secure website.
6. Which digital marketing tool, could you not live without?
Specializing in technical SEO, my life would definitely be harder without the ScreamingFrog Spider.
7. At happy hour, what is your go-to drink?
Beer! Red, IPA, or Belgium-style.
8. Bonus: What is your all-time favorite gif?