We had the opportunity to interview several of our highly anticipated speakers for the 2017 MnSearch Summit. Keep reading to learn more about Maddie’s career advice, her love of all things Beyoncé, and her all time favorite gif!
If you haven’t already, register today to see Maddie on stage on June 23rd at the Summit!
1. What are you most excited about for the MnSearch Summit?
I’m looking forward to speaking at MnSearch Summit for the first time, and seeing a lot of awesome, innovative presentations packed into one great day!
2. What career advice could you offer for fellow digital marketers?
Always be open to learning and collaborating – it’ll get you far in an industry that is constantly evolving & changing.
3. What advancement in technology are you most excited about in the near future?
I’m really interested in seeing how multi-channel attribution continues to evolve and become more accessible across different platforms. Also excited to see how algorithmic bidding and learning evolves across digital.
4. Besides digital marketing, what is one topic of discussion that you could talk about for hours on end?
Beyoncé, my idol. I believe she is the greatest performer and artist of all time. If you aren’t sure of that or disagree, I could probably argue my case passionately for hours with you (whether you’d like to hear it or not… J)
5. What is one mistake that you still see marketers making in 2017?
Not shaping their digital strategy with an audience-first focus. Being overly obsessed with metrics like Quality Score.
6. Which digital marketing tool, could you not live without?
Does Excel count? I <3 Excel!
7. At happy hour, what is your go-to drink?
If I’m feeling low-key, probably a glass of wine or a simple drink like a Gin & Tonic. If I’m feeling fancy, a French 75!
8. Bonus: What is your all-time favorite gif?
I send this one to friends every single time on their birthdays. Makes me laugh every time: