We had the opportunity to interview several of our highly anticipated speakers for the 2017 MnSearch Summit. Keep reading to learn more about Ayat’s career advice, her interest in AI, and her favorite digital marketing tool!
If you haven’t already, register today to see Ayat on stage on June 23rd at the Summit!
1. What are you most excited about for the MnSearch Summit?
Whenever I attend a new conference, I’m excited about the networking opportunities and meeting more like minds in the industry. That means, of course, the exposure to new ideas and perspectives that can help me grow.
2. What career advice could you offer for fellow digital marketers?
I would say, always be learning. The worst thing that you can do as a digital marketer is staying stagnate in your processes and methods. This is an industry that is always moving and changing and growing. It’s our duty to keep up with the trends and innovate.
3. What advancement in technology are you most excited about in the near future?
At my company, we are developing a tool so trying to account for how it will utilize artificial intelligence is the path that I see for the future.
4. Besides digital marketing, what is one topic of discussion that you could talk about for hours on end?
If I wasn’t a digital marketer I’d likely go into international law. I’m also passionate about philanthropy and hope to grow my business to a point that I can contribute more significantly to helping suffering, poverty and a big one at this time: refugees.
5. What is one mistake that you still see marketers making in 2017?
Operating as if they are in 2014 or 15. And I’ve fallen prey to this as well, you hear the same things over and over again from digital marketers. It’s unfortunate that our much of our industry has become so mundane and repetitive.
6. Which digital marketing tool, could you not live without?
Of course GA and other reporting tools.
7. At happy hour, what is your go-to drink?
I’ve never had a sip of alcohol in my life, so I’ll have Diet Coke please 😉
8. Bonus: What is your all-time favorite gif?
Oh that’s tough. The ones with trump holding up an executive order and something else is written on it are pretty funny.