Fall is coming up fast, so keep enjoying the summer breeze while you still can. Soon those fresh green leaves that you remember seeing a few months ago will be getting old and start to change. It happens every year.
Similarly, tactics and strategies in the areas of bid management and expanded text ads are also constantly changing and something that you must be prepared for handling.
Which is exactly why our event this month is focused on helping you learn the latest advanced bid management and text ad strategies. So please join us on Wednesday, August 30th for an evening of learning about how continually evolve and overcome the variety of challenges for PPC pros.
And prior to the event, we want to help you get to know a little bit about our speaker(s). So keep reading to learn about one of our speakers coming on at the end of the month, Mitch Larson.
1. How did you first hear about MnSearch?
I first heard about the organization through word of mouth at our agency, it has a strong reputation, especially in the local sphere.
2. What can attendees expect to take away from your session on August 30th?
Bidding is one of the most difficult areas of managing large PPC accounts. Many marketers will purchase management tools (% media spend based) to handle bidding when they could, in fact, drive similar results on their own. My goal is to share some advanced concepts and models that could help them bring their in-house bidding to the next level and potentially even exceed tool performance (from an ROI standpoint).
3. What is the biggest mistake that you still see organizations making in paid media?
Tagging and data flow for both reporting and optimization is a huge area of improvement for many programs, especially when multiple data sources and channels are involved.
4. What piece of career advice do you wish someone had given you when you started your career?
Really dig into the “Why” of what you’re pursuing. Go much deeper than what you want to be doing for your job, think about all aspects of your life and how your career fits within. Essentially, developing this self-awareness allows you to zero-in on what will truly fit best for you. When you find the right fit, success will come naturally.
5. Besides paid media, what is one topic of discussion that you could talk about for hours on end?
6. What is the best part about working at Aimclear?
The opportunities presented as an Aimclearian are amazing! World-class clients, a team of thought leaders, and a great culture make me excited for each day. If I had to pick one thing, it would be the trust that leadership puts into each and every member of our team to do their best work and drive great results for our clients.
7. Where is your favorite spot to grab drinks in the Minnesota?
Bent Paddle Brewing in Duluth 🙂
8. Where can we connect with you online?
- Twitter: @mitchperclick
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/
- Website: http://www.aimclearblog.com/