At MnSearch, we love to get to know our speakers better before the event – what we can expect to learn, what their passions are, and possibly the most important question: their favorite GIF.
Join us next Wednesday at 6 p.m., Wednesday, August 26 when Joe Martinez, Director of Client Strategy at Clix Marketing, shares his expertise on Quora advertising and its channel effectiveness for any company.
(Not registered? No worries! Register here now.)
Meet Joe Martinez, Our August Speaker!
- What can attendees expect to take away from your session?
- I hope to show people your audience uses more channels than just Google and Facebook. While those channels are still very valuable, we can use other channels like Quora to get in front of users in a very specific mindset. A lot of times these users are more likely to convert.
- What top 3 skills and/or characteristics are important to have in your line of work?
- Learning never stops
- The ability to turn off “work mode.” The last one is important even though it’s so hard to do when we can literally work from anywhere.
- Which marketing tool could you not live without? YouTube
- What piece of career advice would you give your younger self, knowing what you know now?
- “Stick with what you’re passionate about at this time. It’ll all work out.” I didn’t find this digital career until 6 years after college. But having experience in a variety of industries (broadcasting, corporate retail, ecommerce) before joining digital marketing has helped me more than I realized at the time.
- Besides PPC, what’s one topic of discussion that you could talk about for hours on end? Star Wars (just ask James Svoboda)
- Where can we connect with you online?
- Twitter: @MilwaukeePPC
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joemartinezppc
Want to hear more from Joe? Grab your tickets now!
Get my ticket for the August event >>>