- This event has passed.
Paid Search Strategies: Advanced Bid Management & Maximizing Expanded Text Ads Performance
August 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Session #1: ADVANCED Paid Search Bidding Concepts to Scale Performance
Setting the perfect bid to make the most of precious media spend is a continually evolving challenge for many PPC pros.
Whether practitioners have access to enterprise-level tools or are setting bids manually, this session is definitely for you.
US Search Awards (2016) Young Search Professional of the Year, Mitch Larson of Aimclear will discuss battle-tested progressive bidding concepts and specific bidding models YOU CAN APPLY TODAY to almost any account.
Attendees to this session will:
- Understand concepts of calculated and directional bidding models
- Gain strategies for bidding on brand and non-brand keywords
- Learn to bid on keywords with insignificant data (the case for many long-tail keywords)
- Master measuring success
Session #2: A Farewell to Standard Ads – Best Practices for Switching to ETAs
Just one year since the biggest shake up in AdWords’ 14-year history, expanded text ads are now the standard for paid search campaigns. Nina Hale’s media supervisor, Andrea Guglielmino, will share actionable recommendations for optimizing the expanded ad format.
Session Key Takeaways:
During the session, attendees will learn:
- Why standard ads are still relevant
- When search marketers should go all-in on the expanded format
- Fast and furious methods for swapping STAs for ETAs
- How to optimize the new ad type for various devices
- How ETAs will impact SEO strategies