We had the opportunity to interview several experts who are speaking at this year’s MnSearch Summit to help you learn more about them prior to the event so that you can get to know these industry leaders as friends. Keep reading and don’t miss Merry’s session on Friday June 26th at the MnSearch Summit!
1. What are you most excited about for the 2015 MnSearch Summit?
Mixing, mingling & the meeting-of-the-minds with MINNESOTA search pros 🙂
2. What can attendees expect to take away from your session?
Hopefully a lot 🙂 but the most important take away for marketers will be the understanding of how social traffic can and definitely should be harnessed by performance (read: conversion) marketers.
3. What is the best part about working for aimClear?
This could be so many things, because in truth, it’s everything, but what’s most important to me and the best part is the employees. The level of dedication to the company and support for one another is unparalleled.
4. What is the biggest SEO/Social Media/PPC/Content mistake that you still see organizations making in 2015?
People STILL trying to link build with spammy tactics #headdesk
5. What have you always loved or wondered about the State of Minnesota?
1. Charming & significant, yet unpretentious, history
2. MN-nice 🙂
3. KIRBY PUCKETT #forlife
4. It’s freakin’ beautiful here
Remember to purchase your ticket before May 29th to save $160 off your registration!