Ask Me (Almost) Anything: An MnSearch Hangout with Google Webmaster John Mueller
April 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
April’s Event is a Google Webmaster Hangout AMA with John Mueller!
For the first time ever, we’ve got a representative from Google’s Webmaster team giving an exclusive presentation to MnSearch! This is the definition of a can’t-miss event!!
In case you’re not familiar, John Mueller is a Webmaster Trends Analyst at Google, and famously conducts regular Webmaster Hangouts where he fields questions from attendees on everything relating to Google search. Now’s your chance to get your questions answered directly from the source!
Here’s what you can expect to walk away with:
- Learn about where Google is headed in search, and how you as a search professional can future-proof your strategies
- John will kick off the event with a brief presentation on what we need to know
- Get your burning questions answered – 40 min of this event will be dedicated to Q&A
- Members – check your email inbox for a survey from us – we’d like to provide John with a pre-read of more in-depth questions
- Non-members – don’t worry, we’ll have 20 min for unstructured Q&A. Also, you should probably become a member!
Join us for an incredible evening in April – we can’t wait for this one!
Note: John will be presenting remotely, as he is based in Switzerland. We are working on logistics for allowing others to join the livestream – but individuals who do won’t be able to participate in Q&A.